Heggies is a multi-disciplined firm of specialist engineers and scientists. With over 130 staff members and 30+ years experience, the company is one of Australia’s most recognised and respected consultancies. We bring the highest standards of technical expertise to client projects, applying advanced technology and rigorous quality systems, tempered with practical experience.
Heggies delivers cost-effective solutions in environmental control, OHS and occupational hygiene, environmental risk assessment, facilitation of project approvals processes and project management of environmental monitoring and remediation. All areas of expertise are continually supported by staff training and education and a strong commitment to research and development.
In keeping with a focussed strategic growth path to serve our clients Nationally, Heggies acquired the respected Victorian acoustical consultants Graeme E Harding & Associates. Hardings greatly strengthens Heggies service capabilities in Melbourne - and follows on from the successful integration of Canberra consultants Eric Taylor Acoustics and New Environment Management and Technology in Sydney and Wollongong. We offer a broad range of innovative scientific and engineering solutions to improve and sustain our environment. Our leading-edge environmental expertise and experience covers:
- Workplace health and safety, occupational hygiene, indoor air quality
- Asbestos, hazardous materials, confined space testing land contamination
- NATA-accredited staff and laboratories
- Acoustics, noise, vibration and structural dynamics
- Legal expert witness advice
- Ambient air and water quality
- Wind engineering, energy and specialist building technologies
- New Media services, remote monitoring
- Web-based data management and communications solutions
Our organic growth and strategic acquisitions have extended the range and geographical coverage of Heggies services nationally and into South East Asia. Our office locations are: