OHS&R is an area of great importance and mandatory responsibility in modern workplaces. Companies must comply with all relevant legislation and standards and undertake risk management activities to manage risks to persons in or affected by their work environment.
They must also:
- Provide, monitor and maintain systems for the safe use of plant, equipment and substances
- Maintain safe systems of work, safe work premises and a safe work environment for all staff
- Provide facilities to protect and enhance the welfare of all employees
- Provide appropriate OH&S training and monitoring for all employees
- Synthetic Manmade Fibres
- Provide information and supervision for all staff particularly in the areas of noise and vibration and ergonomics
Occupational Health and Safety must be taken seriously by all Australian businesses. If you would like to find out more about the services we offer in this area, please contact us here.