The Risk Management Division of Heggies is a dynamic and innovative group of professional safety, health and environmental scientists and engineers. We are proud to assist many of Australia’s leading companies, government agencies and not-for-profit organisations manage their risks and to realise their opportunities.
Our goal is simple - We strive for excellence in service and product to our clients and we provide rigorous and practical solutions to today’s business and community needs.
We are professionally diverse - as are our projects but one thing is constant throughout - we do not compromise on our professional standards or our obligations to the environment and the safety and wellbeing of the community. Fortunately many of our clients feel the same way.
The Division is comprised of the following professional teams:
- Safety & Occupational Hygiene
- The Safety & Occupational Hygiene team includes qualified and professionally recognised specialists who provide solutions and guidance in today’s OHS legislative mind-field. The services are synergistic with many other services available in Heggies.
- Asbestos Risk Management
- The Asbestos Risk Management team undertakes hazardous materials and asbestos surveys, asbestos remediation supervision and project management. These can range from simple air monitoring to detailed multiple-site surveys with electronic registers.
- HAZMAT Critical Response
- The HazMat Critical Response Team is a 24 hour 7 day a week service to our valued clients. This team is trained and qualified in organising emergency clean-ups and putting into place remediation protocols and stakeholder communication.
- Toxicology & Health Risk
- The Toxicology and Health Risk team is unique in its professional and education background – including medicine, public health & epidemiology; and provides the highest level of understanding of health risks associated with Heggies projects.
- Laboratory Services
- The Division operates a number of NATA accredited laboratories across Australia. These services include fibre counting and asbestos identification. The laboratory has state-of-the-art equipment and can service our clients 24/7.
- Training Services
- What makes Heggies different is that all our qualified trainers are also scientists and engineers. This provides our clients with practical and relevant training to today’s needs. Training can be held at your site nationally or at our facilities around Australia.
Our project capabilities includes:
- Basic monitoring, testing and advice to conducting national assessments and audits
- Managing a number of Australia’s largest and high-profile HazMat remediation projects
- Undertaking internationally recognised studies in health risk and occupational hygiene
- Providing accredited and specialised training courses for any size organisation
Heggies consults in all areas of Risk Management. If you would like to find out more about the services we offer in this area, please contact us here.